7 Night Western Mediterranean from Rome (Civitavecchia) Cruise
Rom – Livorno – Cannes – Mallorca – Barcelona – Neapel – Rom
Cruise with Norwegian Epic
Awarded Best Cruise Ship Entertainment by Frommer’s, Norwegian Epic keeps the bar high with two new Broadway shows: Ballroom Blitz and Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. Not only is Norwegian Epic offering world-class performers but a new wave of accommodation as well – from Studios, designed and priced for the solo traveller, to privacy in The Haven. Add more than 20 different dining options and you’ll understand why this is Freestyle Cruising on a truly grand scale.
Unless otherwise indicated on your itinerary, a Norwegian Cruise Line includes the following on final confirmation. Taxes and fees are typically not included in the advertised price, but included in your final booking prices.
– Your choice of inside, balcony or suite accommodations
– All meals onboard
– Coffee, tea, milk, juice and non-bottled water
– Onboard entertainment including shows, discos, comedy clubs, bars, lounges, etc.
– Age appropriate kids programming for toddlers, kids, and teens.
– Use of all fitness facilities, pools, hot tubs, sports courts, etc.
– Taxes and Fees (included in the final price but typically not advertised price)
Inside Stateroom or Balcony Stateroom wheelchair accessible are upon request available.
date for example:
May 22 – May 29 / 2019
Prices from 1859.- Euro per person
You can combine the cruise with a city break in Roma.
We organize also the flights and the wheelchair accessible transfer.
Please do not hesitate to ask us for the rates.